This year we would like to showcase the ways in which RSID students have adapted/modified/organized their immediate workspace in the form of a time-lapse video. The video is intended to broadcast how students interact with their space over a span of time. make these videos your own and be as creative as you would like.
‣ Video must be filmed in a horizontal orientation
‣ The video must read clearly and be visible. Avoid the overcrowding of objects (especially in the foreground if filming the physical workspace.)
‣ It must be a TIMELAPSE. It should be collected either over a period of time, or a single day, your choice.
‣ Maximum 1 minute (60 seconds) long
‣ The file size must be no larger than 5 MB
These will be short clips that will be presented at the 2021 Year End Show. This is a wonderful opportunity of expanding your talent within the YES network and have your work showcased!
Remember - The video must showcase the student working within their workspace.